When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Skirt guard lacing ring holder(see post for details)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Waterland

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have only seen this on one bike, and that's the super rusty ladies bike that member fxo550 posted (this one: http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?53872-1930-s-antique-bicycle), but I'm looking for a set of the rings that mount on the rear axle to tie skirt guard lacing down. I have attached a photo from the previously mentioned thread for reference. Let me know if you have anything, thanks!

skirt ring 1.jpg

Looking for something.

It wasn't a bike part. It was at the hardware store... I'll get back with you when I find it. Might be tomorrow afternoon, but I Have seen something just like that at the hardware store.

Store I hit was short of what I was looking for. I'll check some others on my days off. Are you looking for strictly a vintage part, or will a new replacement work for now? I didn't think to ask.

I received your offer on a set Carlitos60, but the forum doesn't seem to be allowing me to reply, I see nothing in my sent box. I just need to confirm that they can accommodate 30 cords of 2mm lacing. You can email me directly at [email protected] Thanks! -Claire

Back