When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB---SMALL SIZE front fender light wanted! Sidewalk bike or Trike-DARWIN CUB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking for a smaller size front fender light. Sized for a trike, sidewalk bike, or? A Darwin Cub light would work great! Going to use it on a small late 40's unicycle that has a fender! Like to get something torpedo streamlined, metal, and battery operated. Not a generator light. Probably would be designed to use one battery due to small size. Condition is not the biggest issue as long as not completely rotted! What do you have? Thanks!!

Last edited:
grab a generator light, convert it to an LED and run it off of a 9v battery. Beaucoup room in the shell. Or a store bought LED headlight-https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-LED-Retro-Front-Tail-Lamp-Bicycle-Bike-Chrome-Visor-Bullet-Headlamp-Headlight/163875929289?epid=682290856&hash=item2627c43cc9:g:77wAAOSwX5ZbBAun

grab a generator light, convert it to an LED and run it off of a 9v battery. Beaucoup room in the shell. Or a store bought LED headlight-https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-LED-Retro-Front-Tail-Lamp-Bicycle-Bike-Chrome-Visor-Bullet-Headlamp-Headlight/163875929289?epid=682290856&hash=item2627c43cc9:g:77wAAOSwX5ZbBAun
I thought about that a bit. The size and look would be right. I just like the idea of using parts that are vintage to the thing it is going on. It is going to be a wall hanger so the light doesn't have to function. 16" wheel that is a bit too small for someone over 6'. Wanted to make it like a full dress bike. Except it is an kid's unicycle. Thanks for the idea!

I may be willing to part with one of these if you come up empty. Let me know...

-Lester

41A70751-3813-4BB4-9B78-19CA4FAD3020.jpeg

make an offer....
dsc06809-jpg.jpg

Back