When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB---SMALL SIZE front fender light wanted! Sidewalk bike or Trike-DARWIN CUB

-
you could prob sneak batterie(s) in the housing... make me a cheap offer, can't hurt...sorry sold!

Last edited:
Hi I already have one of these. Thought it would work but it didn't. The bike has a 16" wheel and this sticks up too high. It is a cowl light for a early car. I could use yours as a pair and try to move them on to someone who needs them. I couldn't offer much. I don't like to offend people online. Maybe at a swap meet but there I can just keep walking. Quickly!'
Thanks!

Hi I already have one of these. Thought it would work but it didn't. The bike has a 16" wheel and this sticks up too high. It is a cowl light for a early car. I could use yours as a pair and try to move them on to someone who needs them. I couldn't offer much. I don't like to offend people online. Maybe at a swap meet but there I can just keep walking. Quickly!'
Thanks!
come on Rick, I promise I won't harbor a grudge.... :cool: Sorry SOLD!

Last edited:
Back