When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB This prewar mens Hawthorne Zep headlight light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looking for these parts and maybe the correct braced CWC drop stand..Thank you!
1639012221584.png

So 2 different bikes
Twin requires a different front bracket
Sorry..yes..Ive been offered the wronf style completely and cant find a picture of a 5 bar with that guard except the catalog photo....sooooo..hence wrong frames/correct style guard picture..Sorry for the confusion everyone

Sorry..yes..Ive been offered the wronf style completely and cant find a picture of a 5 bar with that guard except the catalog photo....sooooo..hence wrong frames/correct style guard picture..Sorry for the confusion everyone
That’s ok big ! Is yours a Snyder like this one or a CWC
Post a pic of your ride
Thats ok big! Post a pic of what your putting on . It sure would make it easier to help you

Last edited:
That’s ok big ! Is yours a Snyder like this one or a CWC
Post a pic of your ride

Thats ok big! Post a pic of what your putting on . It sure would make it easier to help you
Sorry I missed your comment..here's a picture of what I have..
Its a CWC " tankless zep " standard model" .original paint was black,no holes for brackets on center bar.Theres multiple threads on the CWC/ monark/Snyder 5 bar story.. I'm trying to keep up.. 🤪
It's kind of an oddball one.
If someone has the "long" chrome chainguard,I'd gladly buy that one if you have one instead ( shown here on my girls Samsco) thank you everyone!

Back