When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Truss rods and top plate, cool skip-tooth chainwheel. (for an Elgin but doesn't need to match it's going to be a hot rod).

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jimmythefly

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Wanted: truss rods for a 26" front wheeled fork. I measure 21-1/4" from axle center to the upper headset where the plate would go.

I just bought a 1940ish Elgin that's missing the truss rods and top plate (please correct me if I'm not using the right terminology).
(https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1...up-my-first-pre-war-bike.211699/#post-1452909)

For the time being I just want it up and running so I'll happily consider any truss rods you might have even if they aren't specifically the kind that would have come on the bike originally.

Also I'd like to swap the chainwheel for something more stylish (in my opinion), open to suggestions on that too.

Thanks.

Like these? Sorry, no truss rods.

20220722_095300.jpg

20220722_095229.jpg

Back