When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - VINTAGE BIKE RACK!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
I'M LOOKING FOR A COOL, VINTAGE BIKE RACK TO PUT IN FRONT OF MY SHOP... WHATCHA GOT FOR ME?

PLEASE PM ME WITH PHOTO AND PRICE AS I MAY NOT SEE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD... THANKS!

BALLOONATIC

Why wouldn't you see replies but you would see a conversation? Watch the thread.

@Robertriley was selling that Western Union rack, look for it.

I see private messages because they get delivered as email in my email in box. I don't live on the cabe every minute like some folks. And when folks reply to the thread with photos and price, sometimes others contact them before I get a chance to... that's why.

And I saw Chris's Western Union rack, but it's not for me. If I put it out in front of my shop all the folks in my hood, and I do mean hood, will think I do western union for their scams. Just looking for a vintage rack, if ya got one for me, lemme know.

That's nice Scott! Too bad I don't serve Heineken. I may have to go with a modern one I can bolt to the ground, someone will nick this one quickly and I don't want to have to bring it in every night.

I also have this old bike rack. Came from an old store in Ft Worth some years back. 36” wide. Can disassemble for shipping. $165 shipped.
43a318e59ba6884d1a78f18fec661623.jpg

16adc741a53db2501132f010803411af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always dreamt of using my ever growing scrap frame collection as base for building a well-designed bike rack, maybe one day.

I have a McCauley bike rack (no relation to previous poster) .
It has room for lettering or mounting a sign.
Even has a ding from a tree branch that fell in my yard...

email if interested..
Brian
[email protected]

McCauley bike rack.JPG

Back