When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb whizzer sportsman wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzerbug

Finally riding a big boys bike
looking for a good usable front and rear wheels for a sportsman project also fenders and whizzer badge, left fork leg let me know what you have include pics and price PM me thanks al

IM000154.JPG

IM000153.JPG

IM000156 - Copy.JPG

IM000155 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
If you're interested, I've got dimpled 20" rims, maybe a fork leg, and maybe a badge.

im interested in the badge, on the fork leg there is a L&R i need the left or will buy a pair if need be, on the rims i need one with the sheeve attached if you can pm me with pictures and price thanks alot alfred

im interested in the badge, on the fork leg there is a L&R i need the left or will buy a pair if need be, on the rims i need one with the sheeve attached if you can pm me with pictures and price thanks alot alfred
Ill get some pictures and PM you when I get home.

Alright, I couldn’t find a badge here, but I know someone who has one. I could only find the right leg. Rims are repop, so no sheave.

I bought a new drum brake 20" Worksman wheel for the front of my Sportsman and a Wheelmaster rear wheel. The bike runs like hell with a Honda GC100 engine on it with belts. Here it is.

313263039_2340395566125199_5379507266280895287_n.jpg

DSCN6069.JPG

Back