When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobsbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
100_2250.jpg
im looking for a 10x1.75 air king rubber tire for a old murray wagon
if any one has one or info were to get one would be nice.

Last edited:
Where at in Middletown? I lived there for 3 years until I moved to Blanchester in October last year

I don't have an Air King make, but I do have a 10x1.75 Firestone that would work size-wise. You can have it for $8 plus shipping which is right about what I paid after shipping was taken out.

About your wagon, it appears to be a Mercury made by Murray Ohio. Here's a photo of one in the book Riding Toys that was restored:
Wagon-1.jpg

Pretty handsome little wagon all fixed up!:)

Dave

Last edited:
wheel

i will take the wheel send me payment info
[email protected] allso looking for
a set of caps for the same wagon if i cant
find them i guess i will blast and paint mine
by the way thats a nice little wagon you got
i hope mine comes out that good were did you get the
decals to put back on it

Oh, this isn't my wagon. It's a photo in the wheel goods collector book entitled "Riding Toys". It was restored by someone living in California, I believe. You can find the Murray hubcaps you need on ebay usually - either used, NOS, or repop. Sets of them are listed fairly regularly. I'll weigh the tire up and give you a mailing quote if you send me your zipcode. You can email me at [email protected]

I'm at work right now, but will check for your email this evening. Glad to help!

Dave

Back