When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTD Bremer Mini-Scoot and or Doodle Bug motor scooter stuff

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
From Complete Scooters to grips or tires. $$ paid or trade for bike parts. Thanks.
Interesting Motorcycles – Crandells.com

Nd9GcSGfzwEHrKBPfmk_Hv2S9yxSrKCbboVSrL5mQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Nd9GcRORCwclOKJ2prD_kgEJzTe6ZYJyGfpjdTMbg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Last edited:
Attached are pix when I got it probably 30 years ago. I can get some current pix for you if you're interested based on these old pix. It's in my storage.

It looks pretty much like it does in these photos except the front fender was straightened and primered, it sort of matches the patina of the rest of the bike though. I even have the original manual that came with it.

It's complete and the engine turns free with what seems like good compression. It was a Northrup parts runner at the hangar in Burbank, CA thus the sidecar. Sidecar has a lid with clasp and a shelf inside that doubles as a seat. The sidecar is factory with an Allstate decal still visible on the side. Never seen an 811.40 with sidecar before, only in ads, but this one's the real deal.

Orig. seat cover is present and in good shape, and side grills have been removed and replated. That was done over 20 years ago and the're still in the box from the chrome shop. They're off the bike at the moment, but there.

Lemme know if you're interested based on these pix and I'll get you more if so.

Allstate.jpg

Allstate (8).jpg

Allstate (5).jpg

Allstate (4).jpg

A 057.jpg

Cushman 81140 side car ad (2).jpg

Cushman 81140 side car ad.jpg

Last edited:
Attached are pix when I got it probably 30 years ago. I can get some current pix for you if you're interested based on these old pix. It's in my storage.

It looks pretty much like it does in these photos except the front fender was straightened and primered, it sort of matches the patina of the rest of the bike though. I even have the original manual that came with it.

It's complete and the engine turns free with what seems like good compression. It was a Northrup parts runner at the hangar in Burbank, CA thus the sidecar. Sidecar has a lid with clasp and a shelf inside that doubles as a seat. The sidecar is factory with an Allstate decal still visible on the side. Never seen an 811.40 with sidecar before, only in ads, but this one's the real deal.

Orig. seat cover is present and in good shape, and side grills have been removed and replated. That was done over 20 years ago and the're still in the box from the chrome shop. They're off the bike at the moment, but there.

Lemme know if you're interested based on these pix and I'll get you more if so.

View attachment 1374859

View attachment 1374860

View attachment 1374861

View attachment 1374862

View attachment 1374863
Wow, definitely a small world, my brother-in-law worked there at Northrup!!

Last edited:
Back