When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTD: Elgin TB 20 Shroud, Top nut for Forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

popawheelie

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for the unusual big nut at the top of the Fork Tube where the Stem goes in with the two Slots, the correct Stem (possibly), and the Shroud for an Elgin Twinbar 20.

My real email is [email protected] and check that quite often.

Pls contact me if you have any of these, Thanks all,

Michael Siddons
310-897-3307

Fed Ex lost my parts

Yep, my new Twinbar 20 was shipped to me, and the bike box opened up and now FE can't find the two boxes of smaller parts that were in there.
Arg.

So I need to get a Head Shroud, Stem, Top large Nut to the Fork Tube that shows above the shroud and has an indentation on the edges for a wrench to grip, but looks real round in shape. I did find Torr. 8's here on the Cabe, found a horn and light. Still need the shroud though +.

Might have to get a repro......(that sends chills down my spine too), so I'm holding out for a bit and waiting to see if anyone here has an extra, or won they don't see using in the near future. It has the word ELGIN vertically down the front of the Shroud. I'm including a photo of the correct shroud as well.
Thanks.....heeeeeeelllllllllpppppppp
attachment-4 copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back