When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTT: Prewar Schwinn built Mead Crusader C Model

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ohdeebee

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Exploring trade options for this right now. Everything on this bike is original aside from the tank straps. The tires, light lens, brake housing, grips, rims, everything. Nothing has been repainted or rechromed. The Mead style tubular rack could be painted to match but I like the original look more. Also, one side of the tank has some serious rot going on. The rest of the paint is phenomenal! I've never waxed or polished this bike, I only wipe the dust off occasionally. This is a tall frame and rides extremely nice.

I most likely wouldn't be looking for money. I've dressed this bike down a little bit since I took the initial pics. The wheelset isn't included right now but I suppose that's negotiable (I can include a correct wheelset w/out drum but possibly 2 speed), the tires are negotiable, but the rear license plate is definitely staying with me. Looking for something '34 - '39, Elgin, Dayton/Huffman, perhaps others, original paint ONLY. Prewar ONLY. Can work cash either way for the right deal. I can also work on delivery to Memory Lane/AA this spring.

033013094121_zps5e0db617-1.jpg

Here is the initial thread with more pics:
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?33690-Mead-Crusader-C-Model&highlight=ohdeebee+crusader

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back