When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wutzit Not

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=324037970801

But we still don't know what it goes on, and that seller doesn't either.
It's a Dodge light. Almost Guarantee it. I don't own a Schwinn light other wise I would measure the mounting holes & politely ask the seller if they'd be willing to do the same. I Honestly have No Real Care because I could make it fit a bicycle but it's a lot of hassle. More likely would fit a non bicycle motorcycle better. Same with a lot of other vintage car parts when going to a bicycle because the scale isn't always nice. Too big on a bicycle looks goofy and too small is a waste.

Oh and let me just say this; I was a car guy before I ever got into bicycles this heavily. I have seen some low #s of 10,000 ever made, owned Sonoma GT #380 of 806, and even laid eyes on some vehicles never stamped as they were prototypes that were supposed to be destroyed. Not bragging but some stuff just is what it is

It's a Dodge light. Almost Guarantee it. I don't own a Schwinn light other wise I would measure the mounting holes & politely ask the seller if they'd be willing to do the same. I Honestly have No Real Care because I could make it fit a bicycle but it's a lot of hassle. More likely would fit a non bicycle motorcycle better. Same with a lot of other vintage car parts when going to a bicycle because the scale isn't always nice. Too big on a bicycle looks goofy and too small is a waste.

Nope, his piece is not a 39 Dodge turn light cover. Close but no cigar.

Nope, his piece is not a 39 Dodge turn light cover. Close but no cigar.
Could be a truck roof cab lamp hence not being arched. Hard to say without having it in hand. Hukah* said his was 15" and this seller says 16". Now since I am not a owner of a Schwinn that would use this style of light I don't know their dimensions but compare the lengths. Did they vary through the years? Does the actual Schwinn lights have a mount that attaches to the housing to contour & hold the light in place?

Back