When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ww 2 Insignia Decal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Anyone recognize this vintage insignia decal that is on my 41 Schwinn's front fender? Disney and Walter Lantz cartoon studios made these during the war. I recall getting these decals ,cloth arm patches and small 3"x 2" War cards free in cereal and other products long after the war. Into the mid fifties these were still being given out.
I am thinking some boy put this on his bike during the war.
Anyone recognize it? It looks like a green rabbit wearing a helmet throwing a lightning bolt.
001.JPG
010.JPG
003.JPG

I don't have any idea what it is but I love yo see old stickers still on bikes. Part of the history of the bike.

I thought it looked like Jiminy Cricket also. It appears to have a "cotton" tail on it like a rabbit and that eliminates the cricket. . I think the overall green color could be Army Air corps.

I think it's nose art.... probably made decals of favorites or something....I don't think it's a rabbit...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most of the round ones like this were on p38 lightnings... which would make sense with this one....and p51 mustangs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back