eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just bought this bike and am in the process of saving the original military drag green that is under the maroon paint. I have stripped it down to the original parts (frame forks and fenders)
I need the correct chainwheel and head badge. Any help would be greatly appreciated
07339259f57b85820b8e6652e5d3ca83.jpg
10f77434b870e09f3160ede20f8252ec.jpg
46fc1c606a1cef60d794826e09052608.jpg
93363506af9269add7deadd1351b7c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
You have the bike and need the headbadge.... I have the headbadge and need the bike... LOL

Great find...

well, the rules of the Grand High Exalted Bike Ruler state: "when a bike owner without badge encounters a badge owner without bike, the badge owner upon such knowledge, shall be influenced by bike owner to the extent, that said badge owner wilt have been bestowed by overwhelming gifts by said bike owner, that he will feel indebted to said bike owner and relinquish said badge after appropriate negotiations."

this has been a ficticious decree by unknown entities...

MrColumbia

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
well, the rules of the Grand High Exalted Bike Ruler state: "when a bike owner without badge encounters a badge owner without bike, the badge owner upon such knowledge, shall be influenced by bike owner to the extent, that said badge owner wilt have been bestowed by overwhelming gifts by said bike owner, that he will feel indebted to said bike owner and relinquish said badge after appropriate negotiations."

this has been a fictitious decree by unknown entities...

More like the old question, "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object".
12.jpg

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
Sounds like a BS rule to me. And besides I sold my last extra one a few years ago.

this has been a ficticious decree by unknown entities...

P1014417.JPG

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
And the one in this box is with the rest of the bike. Just waiting for me to get to it..... It's about # six in the project line right now.

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In the description of the bike, how is it that Military drab equals Dixie tan?

Mercian

Hi,

I'm quite close to making my 1917 Columbia Military Model rideable, and wondered how this one was going on?

Best Regards,

Adrian

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi,

I'm quite close to making my 1917 Columbia Military Model rideable, and wondered how this one was going on?

Best Regards,

Adrian

I just saw your question. My military bike is just hanging out. I have gotten quite a bit of the maroon off but I’m not done scrubbing yet. I’ve got a long way to go with this bike. I need the chain ring and headbadge saddle etc. oh yea and money to buy all of the above. At any rate it is safe and sound. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercian

Hi,

Great to hear that it's still on course, albeit slowly. I fully understand the money bit, having gone through it myself.

Due to its originality, I've used your bike as one of my reference examples when doing mine, most especially the mudguard profiles, so thanks for putting the pictures up, and I look forward to seeing the end result.

Best Regards,

Adrian