When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ww1 1917-1919 Columbia Military Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

luckyfind

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just bought this bike and am in the process of saving the original military drag green that is under the maroon paint. I have stripped it down to the original parts (frame forks and fenders)
I need the correct chainwheel and head badge. Any help would be greatly appreciated
07339259f57b85820b8e6652e5d3ca83.jpg
10f77434b870e09f3160ede20f8252ec.jpg
46fc1c606a1cef60d794826e09052608.jpg
93363506af9269add7deadd1351b7c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have the bike and need the headbadge.... I have the headbadge and need the bike... LOL

Great find...

well, the rules of the Grand High Exalted Bike Ruler state: "when a bike owner without badge encounters a badge owner without bike, the badge owner upon such knowledge, shall be influenced by bike owner to the extent, that said badge owner wilt have been bestowed by overwhelming gifts by said bike owner, that he will feel indebted to said bike owner and relinquish said badge after appropriate negotiations."

this has been a ficticious decree by unknown entities...

well, the rules of the Grand High Exalted Bike Ruler state: "when a bike owner without badge encounters a badge owner without bike, the badge owner upon such knowledge, shall be influenced by bike owner to the extent, that said badge owner wilt have been bestowed by overwhelming gifts by said bike owner, that he will feel indebted to said bike owner and relinquish said badge after appropriate negotiations."

this has been a fictitious decree by unknown entities...

More like the old question, "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object".
12.jpg

Sounds like a BS rule to me. And besides I sold my last extra one a few years ago.

this has been a ficticious decree by unknown entities...

P1014417.JPG

And the one in this box is with the rest of the bike. Just waiting for me to get to it..... It's about # six in the project line right now.

Back