When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ww1 1917-1919 Columbia Military Bike

-
In the description of the bike, how is it that Military drab equals Dixie tan?

Hi,

I'm quite close to making my 1917 Columbia Military Model rideable, and wondered how this one was going on?

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi,

I'm quite close to making my 1917 Columbia Military Model rideable, and wondered how this one was going on?

Best Regards,

Adrian

I just saw your question. My military bike is just hanging out. I have gotten quite a bit of the maroon off but I’m not done scrubbing yet. I’ve got a long way to go with this bike. I need the chain ring and headbadge saddle etc. oh yea and money to buy all of the above. At any rate it is safe and sound. Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Great to hear that it's still on course, albeit slowly. I fully understand the money bit, having gone through it myself.

Due to its originality, I've used your bike as one of my reference examples when doing mine, most especially the mudguard profiles, so thanks for putting the pictures up, and I look forward to seeing the end result.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back