When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW2 1943 Military Columbia Westfield Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've seen this bike in person and it is indeed a genuine military issued bike that was repainted "civilian" colors after the owner brought it home from the war and resprayed olive drab by the current owner , that's the only two owners this bike ever had , I forgot to ask but I don't think the bike was blasted so there may be some original paint underneath everything , it sure looks like it in the last picture (look at the chipped paint by the kickstand on the left side) , I've known of this bike for about 10 years now and this is the first time it's come up for sale , I know he turned down $2,500 for it several years ago , it does say or best offer so if anyone is looking for a genuine military bike , you would be hard pressed to find one that is not pieced together from rusted dented parts , hope this helps everyone , I wish my finances were better or I would be making an offer myself

Back