When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X 53 Auction value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

10~18kustoms

Wore out three sets of tires already!
There is an X 53 at auction nearby me. I'm not very versed on these, what's it worth? It looks to be mostly there. Of course, the rare headlight is missing. also pedals look like a replace, and frame looks like it could be a repaint. Thanks

Personally I don't like touching these without the original light. With auctions, fees and taxes can also play significantly into final price. If it was something I wanted to keep my out-the-door price would have to be $900 or less. You are correct about pedals they are wrong. The correct light and pedals could set you back another $600-900. V/r Shawn

I bought one mint original paint for 1500 , I would say that bike in that condition probably 600 to 800 ,Maybe worth more in parts

My buddy ended up with this.
I was wondering who got it. I didn't end up making a hard run at it. Do think it went for a decent price but adding the buyer's reserve and a 6 hour drive to pick it up, I just wasn't that crazy for it. Hope he enjoys it, post pictures of what he does with it.

Back