When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X53

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

larock65

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Wasn't planning on picking up a rad post war rocket but things happen! Original finish western Flyer X53 in a not so common color way. Missing the horn assembly and the tires have been changed at some point.
Thanks again Steve!

Attachments

• DSC_7857.jpg
    DSC_7857.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 332
  • DSC_7859.jpg
    DSC_7859.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC_7860.jpg
    DSC_7860.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 323
  • DSC_7861.jpg
    DSC_7861.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC_7862.jpg
    DSC_7862.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 319
  • DSC_7863.jpg
    DSC_7863.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 321
Seriously!!! Will the new additions of sweet bikes ever stop?!?!?! Congradulations on getting another great ride!! :cool::cool::cool:

Beautiful Western Flyer!! The lines are great! I love the tank & how the tank flows into the rack, and then how the rack legs wrap around to the frame I agree, this is also about the only post war bike that's on my to-own-list. There was one on ebay just this week that was parted out :(

2 Thumbs up here!!!

nice ride great color. keep diggin boys they are still out there just waiting to be found.

My favorite postwar bicycle. I used to own one.long ago stopped riding it when i took the bus halfway to my work. The busses had bike carriers and set the bike carefully on the carrier and i found a dent on the intake part of the tank. Inthen stopped rididng it and sold it to a friend and then rode my 51 western flyer stripped down cruiser to work. My buddy paul repianted the x 53 avocado green and creAm to match his parkwood wagon. This is a fine example of an x53

Only in Sunny California! I'm VERY jealous....and freezing my butt off on Long Island......:D

Thanks for all of the good words guys! I hope you have room for this one Joe!

Back