When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yamaha Motobike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Nsxbrent Did I just buy this from you? Just closed the deal on eBay and hope to have it here soon. I noticed that one of the swingarms in your photos is black like the odd one on this. Regardless, can you or any others give details on what parts from what years are on this?
74 frame, fender, and cranks with 76 seat, forks, chain guard, tires, bars? Still cool. Will enjoy having even if Frankenbike to some degree..

All I remember about my original was that it had the 3 piece cranks, chrome bars, and either no banana seat, or I changed the seat to a post seat early on.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
This one @Nsxbrent posted looks a lot like the other one I was eyeing, auction ending tomorrow.. Was going to make an offer if I wasn't able to procure the other one.

img_9093-png.png

@Nsxbrent Did I just buy this from you? Just closed the deal on eBay and hope to have it here soon. I noticed that one of the swingarms in your photos is black like the odd one on this. Regardless, can you or any others give details on what parts from what years are on this?
74 frame, fender, and cranks with 76 seat, forks, chain guard, tires, bars? Still cool. Will enjoy having even if Frankenbike to some degree..

All I remember about my original was that it had the 3 piece cranks, chrome bars, and either no banana seat, or I changed the seat to a post seat early on.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

@odds&sods What's your diagnosis here with this one? 75 B frame with 76C forks?
Would appreciate some more educated eyes to tell me what I just bought hahaha..

She's here. Seat looks pretty sweet, crossbar pad is also killer. No runs or drops in the paint. A few places where it is chipped do not show signs of multiple layers. Looks pretty legit for a FrankenBike. Still agree the forks are 76 but the frame and cranks are 75 or 74. Swingarm appears to be a replacement of some kind, because it is flat black. Still a very cool score!

19025154_1706013252747539_3699672226760223087_o.jpg

No creaks, no wobbly cranks or rattly head set. 100% solid bike!

SN placement seems to suggest a late 75B model. Beginning to think it's possible the 76 forks made it on a couple very late 75Bs? Still no clue why the swingarm is black. Looks really cool black swingarm with the black bars and seat. Perhaps this was a demo or blem at the end of 75 right before the official 76s with the single piece American cranks came?? That would explain it all being minty but a little mixed up/different than straight 75 or staight 76.

Last edited:
OK added the reflectors I was missing, picked up an owner's manual, but only found a 76C. I would prefer a 75B but other than the cranks pretty much the same parts as 76 since I have the 76 forks (still with the sticker on them). I'm still waiting on a number plate which I will add a "75" to when I hang it on the front.

Does anyone have a source for the fork seal dust caps for a Model C. Also, has anyone had the fork tubes re-chromed and if so where did you have them done?

Still waiting on the J60 cat eye reflectors. Added the number plate and FMF sticker. Jumped it on a little ramp just a couple times. Putting it away now for only flat ground dry pavement trips around the block on special occasions now.

19620375_1729937230355141_20021740499366422_o.jpg

19575040_1729937363688461_7730924942950817859_o.jpg

Back