When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yamaha or kawasaki bmx need help identifing

-
S

swampy

they may not even be yamaha or kawasaki, need help identifing. the wheel is a 20 inch araya.i also have matching shocks, the grips and tires look all factory. these parts have been in storage for years, i have more i ran out of room for pics. thank you for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_1719.jpg
    IMG_1719.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    IMG_1716.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 94
The whole wheel fork bar assembly is from a 1976 Yamaha. The swing arm is familiar but I can't say for sure. But I know what it is not! It is not a Yamaha nor is it a Kawasaki!

thanx

thank u i got alot of parts i want to sell and dont no what they are. if your interested let me no i have shocks and tons of other stuff from wheels to hubs to frames all old school.

i keep looking on ebay and never see any yamaha stuff, i have rear shocks and other goosnecks. any idea what any of it is worth?

Looks to me the front fork & tire (Shocks & tire, handle bars) is from a YAMAHA Model C
As for the Swing arm..i belive it's from a KAWASAKI bicycle.
Do you want to sale it?
Kevin
[email protected]

Back