When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard Art Help Me Identify Anything on this ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird

I bought it as seen basically and I am kinda thinking it is something somebody made by the weld jobs on it ? It has a Mattatuck, USA rear brake arm. Rear bars have Schwinn grips with what appears to be Schwinn sprockets, front appear to be made like my '51 Columbia bottom bracket with a Murray sprocket :confused:

I think the frame looks good. If it's a home made job , the combo men's / women's looks good together . Lot's of possibilities there. I like it. :)
Thanks. I see potential in it as either a tandem or at least a long ass stretch cruiser custom .... 1 of these may or not be blurry. Sorry was getting dark.

So the head badge looks like just a simple giant R, the rear has signs of a girl's Schwinn so any ideas of what 2 kinda bikes these were originally then? I know if it's anything Schwinn that serial IF I can make it out better will identify it but I am confused what the R head badge is from, what's from what bike etc

I like my long ass stretch cruiser.....................not old , but lot's of fun...................and really rides good . Ponder what you have for a while...............You'll know exactly what to do with that..................THEN , the Fun Begins !!

View attachment 1107457
I love it all be it too chromed for myself but I own 1 of these

so I can appreciate the kinda unusual modern day builds ....they are blank canvases waiting to be built the way you want

Actually too chromed for me too...................gonna change that , when I stop work on some of my old timers. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet . But , It'll come to me eventually !! Looks like your havin' fun !!
With something like what you have I would (consider a partial 2 tone powder coating 1 of 2 ways ; either just the top half in your favorite color or half back). I am always thinking of ideas and or testing before jumping head 1st into things ; this will eventually become a motorized build so this was playing with a gas tank idea from a moped I have.lol

Back