When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard Art........ It makes me sick

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

syclesavage

I live for the CABE
Hey Cabers lookin for some input. Found that just down the road a couple who's into organic gardening has a Colson Vogue girls bike complete sitting in their garden as the new title of Yard Art. Reverse drop outs,chain guard, rear rack, complete fenders original headlight on fender no tires but all else is there. Seat is in the worse condition,long spring on top of it. Only thing that is not rusted is the aluminum glass rear fender reflector. what is this bike worth in this state? I may try to convince them with a 60's Rollfast to swap do I try a little money in to boot or what.

That's crap. If they won't sell I don't see the harm in letting you take a pic. Would love to see that vogue.

Make them a fair offer and then if they turn that down, you can honestly say you tried.

They could always find another old bike less valuable to replace it and have a nice profit to boot. Money speaks $$$$ and you save a nice bicycle hopefully.

It's their bike to do as they please. If they don't want you poking around, then stop bugging them about their bike.
If someone steals it, you know who they are going to blame?

" blaming is a way's away from proving". In the holiday spirit, if someone were to give them a better bike for their yard art & remove the inferior bike... looks like a win, win for everyone.

This is why I have 70 bikes that I don't ride. Someone has to save these from women who think that bikes can be left to rot.

Back