When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard Art

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kramai88

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I came across this bike today being used as decoration. I looked at it and thought I can’t let it deteriorate any more than it already has. Ended up making an offer for it and bought it. I believe it could be a 38 motorbike frame. If anyone has an idea what it is I would appreciate hearing it. As soon as the weather gets better and the pool won’t freeze I’m going to give it an AO bath and see how much original paint is still there. The serial number is Y34722
4ba9d7cb9629ad2eb1ffad3e96a069db.jpg
6c918f106fe1e031b4cfee4818c71716.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the darts/pinstripes visible and paint on bottom bracket after dusting off(thanks again for not grinding to bare metal) this could be one of those mind blowing before/after projects. Have fun once the weather is more better!

I have a soft spot for rustic, ratty rides however and would give it my special "hand rubbed oil" treatment to highlight the crusty age and give it dimension while protecting it. Then when it was time for another overhaul think about an O/A bath.

Either way, nice save!! It will be a sweet ride when you're done!

Short up date got everything loose today so it won’t be bad now to take apart. Pulled the crank and it looks like 37. Bad news one of the pedal holes is stripped.
f70c2d6bf263090133f4c3b80534d8ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back