When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yard sale find !!! Autocycle or motorbike year ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

montana vintage

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I just got this this weekend from the original owner...i have had motorbikes in the past but this one has me stumped...please any know what it is.. It has been rode hard but in pretty good original condition..and it has a real strange badge. And the tank does not have a door .i am interested in selling it for the right price and best offer .thanks
IMG_1576.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1572.jpg
    IMG_1572.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1577.jpg
    IMG_1577.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
bc model

odd bikes indeed, available a couple of years, I think 37 and 38...I'd love to buy your bike, call me check your pm

Last edited:
very cool bike! "C" Model

Lime green Aerocycle rack,,, just the sound of that makes be chuckle! Cant say i have seen another!

Last edited:
It ain't easy being green

Bc models were 38 and 39. Yours looks to be a 38 since the tank is Non gilled unlike the 39 model. Mostly the only real difference between the two years. Should have a dx model hockey stick guard and hopefully the staple "aluminum delta" torpedo light on it yet?? Nice bike.

I would love to buy it. Pm sent get back to me please let me know what you're thinking on it.

Thanks
Santi

Green with Envy

Nice bike, and hard to find, yours is a '38 model. I'm having springer envy, see attached pics of mine with a truss fork.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 78
Sorry the bike has been sold !

Sorry to say the little green machine has been sold, to a great new home...thanks for all the intrest !!!

Damn!

Next time my wife tells me we need a vacation, I'll have to pass so I can stay on the CABE and hit my refresh button.
Very nice score...bikes like this don't come up very often here in this situation...I'm going to feel this one in the morning!
Chris

Back