When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yardsale score Bridgestone RB-1

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They just pulled out of the US market. Bridgestone USA was Grant Petersen, and that's when he started Rivendell.

I believe the 1996 is the last year Bridgestone made bikes I cant find anything from them after that. Grant started Rivendell in 1994 so Bridgestone limped on for 2 years after Grant left which makes sense to me. I don't need another bike but a RB-1 might be hard to pass up and going into a New England winter I always enjoy a good project. The bike actually doesn't need much to be honest but I like my bikes to look good so its a slow thought out process lol.

Last edited:
So after getting a few emails over my Bridgestone RB-1 I am told its a 1994 with later style shifting. Same decals same fork as the 1994 just different groupset I should done more research before posting but oh well no biggie I figure I correct myself.

Back