When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yea another what is it---- double straight bar?

-

Blackout

Wore out three sets of tires already!
have had this for a few years bought off the original owners grandson here in town,missing head badge of course so wondering what it may be? hoping the chain ring will narrow it down has metal clad rims, after getting my other double bar cleaned up this one may be next black seems original but silver is not. pics are from when I bought it, hanging from the rafters now need to it get down.
lRiqsb3l-1.jpg

Joc97XJl-1.jpg

NDQ7jrJl-1.jpg

S5vThdpl-1.jpg

6eHmCP8l-1.jpg

Kvicj7Cl-1.jpg

crash ... need more visuals to do detective work ..........

.......... patric

lRiqsb3l-1  cabe copy 3-9-14.jpg

========================================================================================
========================================================================================

Thanks will get some more pix up on Monday need to get it down as its hanging right now from the rafters and hard to get pictures for what you need and pedals just painted silver no aluminum

Last edited:
OK Sorry for such a long delay on this I was finally able to get to it and take it down, Hopefully Patric you will see this again and Bike
#'s on bottom of bb are way to front no other #'s seen
head badge screw location are vertical and 3" center to center
If any more pictures are needed it is now accessible :cool:
UmImA37l-1.jpg

MBxlgDNl-1.jpg

jHom2wNl-1.jpg

0CaULeKl-1.jpg

Bike You were right pedals are aluminum never would have thought and when I stuck the ol mag on when I got it down presto no sticky and now that I can actually see them up close again, Yes aluminum! Good Eye!! Hard to come by? (The original pictures I posted was right after I picked it up, but it was inaccessible to get to due to hanging in the rafters at the time of original posting.)
8LHTnAal-1.jpg

Last edited:
that bike looks early like 1913-14 ? but anything is possible.Westfield also had pedals like that.

Last edited:
Back