When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

year of cadillac.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cadillacbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I would like to know if someone could help me identify. The year of this cadlillac bike? The serial number for the bike is G49907.

Attachments

• monticello 012.jpg
    monticello 012.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 38
  • monticello 008.jpg
    monticello 008.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 58
Your bike was manufactured by Cleveland Welding, best known for their in-house brand, Roadmaster. They manufactured bicycles for distributors under many different brand names of which Cadillac was one (though not all bikes branded as Cadillac were sourced from Cleveland Welding). The serial number dates the bike to about the middle to later half of 1940.

Yes, this bike dates to 1940 and Cleveland Welding produced bicycles until about February of 1942 before discontinuing production forthe duration ofthe war. It is not clear when production resumed but there is evidence the first CWC "postwar" production may technically predate the official end of the war.

phil,thank you for helping me.i misunderstood you about the date.i could not find any information about the bike you have help me alot.

Back