When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year of Huffy Adjustable Mono-Shock?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello All,
I’ve never posted here as I am usually a collector of mostly prewar bikes. I’m sure most of you could teach me quite a bit on vintage BMX as I have very little knowledge with them. “Other than I used to ride the heck out of them back in the day”,…LOL!
Anyway, I just posted this bad little dude in the classifieds and I am not up to date with Huffy serial numbers of this era. I hate to post without knowing the year but I simply don’t have a chart or anything to go by for this one.
Could any of you update me with the year of this bike? I was thinking late 70’s.
Thanks

HC up on the neck makes it a Celina, Ohio built Huffy. I am having a bit of trouble reading the dropout, but C7(?)267 should be 1977, and I can believe it looking at the bike. (?)26 is the julian day, and if you can see the poorly stamped digit, that can be looked up.

HC up on the neck makes it a Celina, Ohio built Huffy. I am having a bit of trouble reading the dropout, but C7(?)267 should be 1977, and I can believe it looking at the bike. (?)26 is the julian day, and if you can see the poorly stamped digit, that can be looked up.
Well honestly I can’t believe I actually gave an accurate guess.
Thank you and I appreciate your reply. I can now update my post.

Back