When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Years the Schwinn Deluxe American were made? 1961 to ??

-

jason morton

Finally riding a big boys bike
What year was the last year made? Where can i get more info on this specific Schwinn? Cuz schwinncruisers.com doesn't have to much on it! :confused:

I believe the 65 models were the last. The Heavy-Duti took it's place for the 66 model year.

GT is right 65 was the last year for Americans but 64 was the last year for the Deluxe Americans. 62 was the first year for the Deluxes. What info are you looking for?

here is my 63 Deluxe American,yea i know its not the right seat
but I like this seat better than the right one
yea the reflector is not the right one
but it is a real glass reflector

Attachments

• blurace 004.jpg
    blurace 004.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 238
  • blurace 006.jpg
    blurace 006.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 245
wfrp.jpg
Hear is mine but she dont have the tank no more.. I am in the midst of breaking her down and cleaning every thing and derusting. Retuning and finding all missing to bring her back to her former glory or near that.lol

wfrp.jpg

61'

Hey! Bob here's my 61....snagged new for 79.80.....

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 205
Here's my 62. Albeit the whole thing was house painted, including; sanded, rough up of the stainless steel fenders 'custom' head badge 'custom' seat cover and dopy tape, pin striping. almost NOT an American deluxe now. .

PB110500.jpg

Back