When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yellow Western Flyer Headbadge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Most of the Western Flyer headbadges that I've seen are partially painted red. Does a painted yellow one signify a certain year or model? Is it rare?

DSC02240.jpg

Has red simply faded to orange the yellow?

That is a possibility, but my uneducated GUESS would be no. There are no other areas of yellow (red?) on this bike so I have nothing to compare it to. The rest of the paint on the bike doesn't seem to be too terribly faded. The yellow paint in the badge seems to be fairly consistent throughout. This is the second badge like this that I have seen.

Maybe you have that one hard to find headbadge that's worth a ton of money? Remember your old friend Brooks if it is!!

Western Flyer Yellow Headbadge

I have searched everywhere on the net trying to find this yellow headbadge. No where to be found. The bike has been stored inside for many years and not exposed to any sunlight. I think this is the orginal color of the headbadge. Today I did post better pictures of the Western Flyer , the colors show up much better in them.

Back