When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yep, I bought it but not sure why

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JLarkin

Wore out three sets of tires already!
H42663 ACw, all chrome is badly pitted, wrong stem, wrong crank but seller says he still has it somewhere and will find it and call. He tossed in an extra double pan seat with the front horn rusted away from the outer pan. A new pan can be made easy enough though. Extra wheelset included. Original rims were one-step, never seen any like them; has ND hubset. Here are pics:

IMG_0709-1.jpg

IMG_0703-1.jpg

IMG_0704-1.jpg

Last edited:
I would have bought that locally as well, no shame in that purchase.
I especially like the maple leaf hub shiners :)

You got a good deal, I almost bought it but it was 3.5 hour drive each way

i wouldn't even restore it. just make it ride great and you've got an awesome bar/beach bike...:)

Love it. I'm a huge fan of that springer! Well done.

So... would that be an August of '54 Cleveland Welding Co. Western Flyer Super Deluxe....??

Missing a bunch of parts to make it Super and Deluxe but... definately a good place to start! I love that two tone green color scheme!

I watched that bike until it disappeared, That guy must have really wanted to sell that bike. His buy it now price was relatively low for a 26" boy's bike... Then he went and lowered it even more!!

For inspiration!!!

dbbf_11-1.jpg

dd03_11-1.jpg

de5f_11-1.jpg

eee8_11-1.jpg

Last edited:
Jlarkin--Nice find--keep us posted with updates. And scrubbinrims----was that Maple ? LOL

Back