When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another date my bike thread. - missing head badge.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

ndugu

Ns2nj-1.jpg

uYeEF-1.jpg

NSGRP-1.jpg

yXm6M-1.jpg

vhVAD-1.jpg

The frame has 4 split top tubes that extend down to the back axle.
It's a 3 speed internal.
twist grip to switch gears.

1950's?

thanks!

I had one like that a long time ago and it was badged as a Western Flyer...dont know the name of of it as it was a dupont makeover

Murray built these for Sears and Western Auto starting around late '63. If it's a Sears bike, the brake arm side rear dropout will be stamped 'MOD 502'.

Post the complete serial number including any dots or blank areas. We can help better from there. Definitely Murray made.

Not to split hairs here but the Spaceliners used a very slightly different frame. On both bikes there are two sets of top tubes, an upper pair and a lower pair. A trait specific to the Spaceliner is that where these two sets of tubes end they make contact with each other. Use these photos for reference http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27754
In the Cosmic liners the pairs of tubes never actually meet, like in my photos above.

Back