When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Phantom thread. A '51 to be exact.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I deleted my original post on this thread because I felt I acted too quickly out of emotion and I don't want this thread going that direction and want to focus on this awesome bike. Don't want to put any negativity out there....
My apologies...

Well....today I landed the last and hardest piece of the puzzle for this bike. My journey to put this bike together using only original finish parts has finally ended and I couldnt NOT be happier!
Pics coming soon with it on the bike.

...and if anyone is wondering, I am still in this bike way under market value because I was smart on all my finds. haha

top 1.jpg

top 2.jpg

How’s this for a before/after shot!! Assembling a bike using only original finish, unrestored parts proved to be tough but seeing the almost finished product it is SO worth it!!
Drop center wheels are temporary till i get the S2’s laced. Still need the correct grips but these will do for now!
Boy O boy how about those survivor “indian head” tires!!

0F5AF953-11B0-4723-816A-600D89675D72.jpeg

C7E64A55-CB16-4202-9554-8D086D24737D.jpeg

How’s this for a before/after shot!! Assembling a bike using only original finish, unrestored parts proved to be tough but seeing the almost finished product it is SO worth it!!
Drop center wheels are temporary till i get the S2’s laced. Still need the correct grips but these will do for now!
Boy O boy how about those survivor “indian head” tires!!

View attachment 1399957

View attachment 1399958
Wow , that is beautiful Taco. Really nice job that has a lot of shine for you haha

Back