When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Phantom thread. A '51 to be exact.

-
I deleted my original post on this thread because I felt I acted too quickly out of emotion and I don't want this thread going that direction and want to focus on this awesome bike. Don't want to put any negativity out there....
My apologies...

Well....today I landed the last and hardest piece of the puzzle for this bike. My journey to put this bike together using only original finish parts has finally ended and I couldnt NOT be happier!
Pics coming soon with it on the bike.

...and if anyone is wondering, I am still in this bike way under market value because I was smart on all my finds. haha

top 1.jpg

top 2.jpg

How’s this for a before/after shot!! Assembling a bike using only original finish, unrestored parts proved to be tough but seeing the almost finished product it is SO worth it!!
Drop center wheels are temporary till i get the S2’s laced. Still need the correct grips but these will do for now!
Boy O boy how about those survivor “indian head” tires!!

0F5AF953-11B0-4723-816A-600D89675D72.jpeg

C7E64A55-CB16-4202-9554-8D086D24737D.jpeg

How’s this for a before/after shot!! Assembling a bike using only original finish, unrestored parts proved to be tough but seeing the almost finished product it is SO worth it!!
Drop center wheels are temporary till i get the S2’s laced. Still need the correct grips but these will do for now!
Boy O boy how about those survivor “indian head” tires!!

View attachment 1399957

View attachment 1399958
Wow , that is beautiful Taco. Really nice job that has a lot of shine for you haha

Back