When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Sears Model number query

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phazr

On Training Wheels
Hey all, i don't have an image at the moment but i have someone trying to identify a vintage sears bike, the model number is 502 46560 887408. I realize the 502 is a sears code likely built by Murray. Can anyone decode the 4656 ? I tried entering it at searspartsdirect and it only came up with similar numbers, nothing for this one.

I look forward to the response and checking out some sweet rides on this forum. Let me know if i posted this in the wrong area.

Thanks!

You will need to post a picture of the Bike or frame, and then the guys can help you narrow down a year. ---Cowboy
Serial Numbers on Sears Elgins and JC Higgins Bikes can be tricky. Yours is the longest one I`ve ever seen.

4656 or 46560 is the Sears catalog #. They went to 6 digits in '63, but the numbers on the bikes often have an extra 0 or 1 at the end. A pic will help narrow it down.

Back