When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Sears Model number query

-

Phazr

On Training Wheels
Hey all, i don't have an image at the moment but i have someone trying to identify a vintage sears bike, the model number is 502 46560 887408. I realize the 502 is a sears code likely built by Murray. Can anyone decode the 4656 ? I tried entering it at searspartsdirect and it only came up with similar numbers, nothing for this one.

I look forward to the response and checking out some sweet rides on this forum. Let me know if i posted this in the wrong area.

Thanks!

You will need to post a picture of the Bike or frame, and then the guys can help you narrow down a year. ---Cowboy
Serial Numbers on Sears Elgins and JC Higgins Bikes can be tricky. Yours is the longest one I`ve ever seen.

4656 or 46560 is the Sears catalog #. They went to 6 digits in '63, but the numbers on the bikes often have an extra 0 or 1 at the end. A pic will help narrow it down.

Back