When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another what's it worth CWC Roadmaster Ladies Blue Cream

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Hi guys

Have a chance to buy this bike but not my realm of experience so thought I'd ask the experts. Paint looks good but can't really tell if it is original. Looks a little crude in places but maybe that's how they were. Chainguard is I'm sure a issue. Excel Mark IV rear hub. I would probably just turn it over since not really my thing. Any thoughts on value or anything about it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 175
Thats a nice original, sadly it is missing the chainguard and original headlight. Possibly the rack but it prob did not come with one. It may not have come with a headlight also which, might be the reason the current one was added. Might be able to get 250 out of it. Not a huge desirable bike, but the spring fork and great original paint and decent wheels make it worth buying.

Wheels appear later and wouldn't it have square CWC wheels ?, replacement Wald sprocket so they probably replaced skiptooth & rims and never put the chain guard back on.

Last edited:
dents in tank and wrinkling at the front fender with no loss to the blue tells me overpaint/repaint

Ya, CWC square rims came out to compete with Schwinn S2's and had a ridge on both sides of the spokes, and were on all there bikes thru the late 50's at least.

I have the correct chain guard for this bike in case you end up buying it.
20151208_204453.jpg
20151208_204525.jpg
$25 plus shipping.

Back