When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yikes!! What a maroon!

-
Look at his glowing feedback!
He's trying to scam everyone.
It takes all kinds.
Thanks for the laugh.

Greg M.

The MAROON relisted this bike for what it is???? $350.00 OBO what a jerk. I just made a best offer of $2.00 BUT MUST provide FREE shipping. FLAKES like this should stick to there local Craigslist.

SICKENING! This JERK just sold a Wal-Mart CRAP bike for $1000.00! BEING the HONEST person I am, I would have described it correctly and got maybe, MAYBE $50 for it.

The MAROON relisted this bike for what it is???? $350.00 OBO what a jerk. I just made a best offer of $2.00 BUT MUST provide FREE shipping. FLAKES like this should stick to there local Craigslist.

I emailed the and asked them to re list it properly. After some argument, they conceded. I told them the bike could be worth from 50-100 bucks so they ask for $350. I'd give $50 for it and even pay shipping, but I doubt they would sell it for that.

Classicfan_ They did not sell the bike. They ended the auction/sale ad.

Back