When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yikes what a price!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hopefully it's a typo. If not, it's just beyond stupid. If it is a typo and he meant $1200...it's still too high.

BBC bikes...doesn't surprise me

I'm sure that's what BBC Bikes is asking....always overpriced there.
I just pass by them as soon as I see the white sheet.
They are not ever getting my money....yikes is right belle

Gold

It seems like every bike he lists is gold (at least in his eyes). I guess if you really really have to have it then pay it. I for one steer clear.

It's a beautiful bike......from a distance. Paint too much orange peel, details are rough and shoddy. Has a lot of flash that I like.

It's a beautiful bike......from a distance. Paint too much orange peel, details are rough and shoddy. Has a lot of flash that I like.

The bike up close is flimsy crap,,worth 500 bucks tops,,,I had a Western Flyer edition,,really the same bike but didnt have as many bells and whistles,,I sold it for 200 bucks and was glad to get rid of it

I remember a former blacklisted member (because he was a jerk) had said tgat bbc was from baltimore. But this one that belle listed was indicating it is from WI.
Bbc must broker for the sellers.
Still I avoid their listings

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They certainly have a good stock and variety of nice vintage bikes. It’s got to be a lot of work to accumulate that kind of inventory.

Back