When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yo, Dayton Scott

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JOEL

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hey Scott,
I was checking out a Whizzer over the weekend built on what appeared to be a Dayton built Whizzer-specific bike. Do you happen to have information on the bike? JOEL

sorry, been gone a while. I've never seen a Dayton based Whizzer. which frame style is it? sounds cool. can you post a few photos?
smiley-faces25.gif

He Lives !

sorry, I didn't get a picture. It appeared to be an early postwar frame with factory cut heavy duty fenders, HD wheels, ect and a J motor kit. Everything looked like Dayton parts to me so I was thinking it might have been a whizzer specific model. Had been repainted though... Just thought you might have a catalog picture.

Ok, sorry it took so long for me to figure out. In 1948 the Model 90 was made for the Whizzer motor. It had a slightly modified frame, notched rear fender and a special crank to clear the belt guard. A Morrow rear brake and New Departure front brake were used for stopping and 120 gauge spokes were used for extra strength. Sorry I don't have any photos.
Scott:cool:

OK, that's what I wanted to know. This bike fit the discription, even had the ND brake. The guy still has it. I'll get a picture of it if I get a chance.

Back