When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yosemite ride

-

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Small group this year but a epic weekend, mid 70's, & record snow making for waterfalls where they have not been in years literally everywhere and new lakes everywhere ( flooder meadows! ) and rivers everywhere, some of the bridges we rode over water was hitting the bottom, Yosemite falls seemed twice the size of normal and sounded like a Jet plane!, been coming here sense I was little and still in AWE!, most of the group stayed for more hiking & biking so can't wait to hear.

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

Last edited:
Yosemite is on my bucket list. drove through there one time going to the other side with a truck and trailer to rescue my buddies 62 Suburban that ate a transfer case in Lee Vining. getting old, better go while I can enjoy it.

Reactions: mrg
How come such a small group this year? All that snow run off is spectacular!

To compare, last year, black DX, grass meadow much smaller waterfall! & ck the base of the falls, rocks behind the broken log in last 2 pics!, Dam I'm glad I ran fenders this yr!

IMG_0209.jpeg

img_0185-jpeg.jpg

IMG_0208.jpeg

img_0169-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Back