When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YOU be the judge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HIGGINSFOREVER

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
About 2 weeks ago i bought a mid-50 Rollfast for $250 SHIPPED.At that time the seller was less then 2 hours from me and i sent a P.M.and offered to pick up bike and save him shipping money.He declined saying he had no problem paying shipping.In about a week i received the bike.Someone had made a half-ass attempt to straighten the forks,The tube was egg-shaped and threads were stripped,Also the bearings were both installed up-side down.I was able to correct the problem,But was this why he did not wont me to pick it up in person.YOU BE THE JUDGE

Yes.
Bikes always look better in pictures than they do in person.
Most of the stuff we buy, we probably wouldn't have, if we could've seen it in person first.
It's always better to sell your crap, to someone 3,000 miles away. Lol!
2 hour drives are scary, because most people are at least, willing to do that. Lol!

judgejudy_gawker.flv.jpg

The Judges have reach a verdict of the following charges:
Count 1 - Intentional misrepresentation for the purpose of financial gain -GUILTY
Count 2 - Fraudulent means of a sale for the purpose of financial gain -GUILTY
Count 3 - Violations under the "Shyster Law" - GUILTY

This court hereby sentences the defendant, R.A. Slimball , to be hanged .

Back