When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Ever Tell Yourself Your Not Going To Buy A Bike....then You Do Anyway?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

4scuda

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
I took a few days off work to come out to philadelphia area to do some antique markets and see a couple baseball games. Flew out so, I told myself no bikes. Of course I saw a piece of rusty gold and that went out the window. At least I have a. Off day to rest and pack up the car load of stuff I bought. Figure the tank and springer will be no problem but I probably will have to toss the frame. Anyone around philly or baltimore who might one it send me a message.

image.jpg

My lady called me out the other day..."You don't like any nice bikes, you just want the old, rusty,beat up ones...." I tried to think up a excuse or argument, but it was futile....the garage full of em without a "nice" old bike to be seen was overwhelming proof she was right. Your not alone man....take comfort.

I tell myself I'm going to buy just one more bike and end up buying 5 in less than a week. I have... I don't know 50 or so nice bikes. Maybe I need to be on Dr. Phil or something? But I don't want to be cured! I like your rusty gold btw! I'd hang that up and look at it as art.

Just got home and can see the pics on my pc now: that's actually a really cool bike, looks like someone bobbed the fenders back in the day, stoplight rack, some original paint...neat!

....but wait a minit: what's with the chainring?

Tearing that one apart would be a shame.....

Told myself I wasn't buying any bikes at ML, just parts. Didn't find any of the parts I was looking for and didn't buy any bikes. Went home that day and bought a frame project from a friend so the day wasn't wasted.... Again wasn't buying anything but parts for that frame at AA, but came home with a whole bike and a few parts... Anymore, if I like it, it's priced right and it fits in the car, it's coming home with me.

Back