When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You guys need to explain something to me.

• Thread starter gooseneck tore my sack
  • Start date
-
Jack the Ripper.

Been there, done that!

Last edited:
Wow. I step out for dinner at Applebee's (I love their bacon cheeseburger sliders) and come back to this huge response. Well I guess my question was answered. Like I said, I don't collect anything. I never have. that's just how I am wired. If he was a collector of Pez dispensors, I'd be over on their site, if they have one, asking them the same damn thing. I don't rock the boat too much with my brother in law, because he makes my sister happy. The guy didn't marry me. But doesn't mean I have to like him! Sounds like bike collecting is an outlet for many of you. Maybe it's an outlet for him. But he doesn't have to be a jerk about it to those who aren't into it. I've never understood people who are snobby in any way. The world doesn't need that. Well thanks to all of you who chimed in. I think I get it now. No, I don't have a bike. I would never ask him if I could ride one of his. He's never even offered, cause they are too precious to him. That I just don't understand and never will. I will have to go google the bluebird thing. I'm assuming it's a bike that people want. Or it's rare. I like the idea of messing with his head. I think I will check out this forum sometimes. It's good to hear something from bike people that didn't make me look like a total idiot. And if I need to change my name, I will. I just remembered my friend's accident and that's all that came to mind. Thanks.
applebees, I'm not a snob or anything but APPLEBEES!?!? That says alot.

Dear 'gooseneck tore my sack', thank you for jarring me back into reality.

I'm done with bicycles, IMMEDIATELY !

Out they go, all of them !

Now I'll begin doing something truly worthwhile....like, say ....contemplating my navel !

Back