When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

you have to be kidding me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Obi-Wan Schwinnobi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So apparently, down here in San Diego, some kids stole this guys bmx. So he and his girl drove around and found the bastard fs and confronted them. The kid on the stolen bike then throws the bike down and pulls out a semi automatic gun and starts shooting at them!!!!!?? Where are the parents?? Seriously??!! I woulda ran the Lil wannabe down in the car!! I've wondered what id do if I saw someone on my autocycle. I prob wouldn't say anything, just nonchalantly walk over and blind side the troglodyte.

...I've wondered what id do if I saw someone on my autocycle. I prob wouldn't say anything, just nonchalantly walk over and blind side the troglodyte.

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm everytime."

seems like some kid wanted to copy GTA, If someone stole my bike. this is how it would end up.

th.jpg

Like I said...

San Diego,,, aka Tweakerville... I don't get it lived here all my life now I'm not sure if I will be riding my bikes... here anyway :(

Georgia is a carry state-I woulda already had a bead on him. The average cost of a 9mm round is .20 and if you hit 'em right in the middle of the head from about 20ft the clean-up for the city isn't too bad. So, overall, a pretty low cost solution to an annoying problem. I just hope they put the kick stand down so they don't drop the bike and damage it. V/r Shawn

Georgia is a carry state-I woulda already had a bead on him. The average cost of a 9mm round is .20 and if you hit 'em right in the middle of the head from about 20ft the clean-up for the city isn't too bad. So, overall, a pretty low cost solution to an annoying problem. I just hope they put the kick stand down so they don't drop the bike and damage it. V/r Shawn

I was thinking 12 gauge shotgun.
lesser chance of the projectile(s) going all the way through and ending up somewhere they shouldn't.

Back