When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Know You Have Too Much Bike Stuff When...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am definitely guilty of this one 2Jakes: You tell yourself this is the last one you will ever want...but that notion flies out the window when you spot that
one bike you know you just got to have & you tell
yourself...this is definitely the last one.

The worst part is trying to figure out how I am going to sneak this bike past the warden. Not to mention the fact I would have to figure out where in the world I am going to put it. I am currently out of space.

Last edited:
I never tell myself that because I know better. I definitely understand the space issue though! Not going to mention any names but I went to a CABE members house one time and he had dug out from underneath the house to make more room for bike stuff! V/r Shawn

When you buy a bike you don't need, or really want, just because it was a good deal.

Or you buy a whole bike because it was a good deal, but you just want the rear hub, but then you don't have an immediate use for the hub, so the whole bike sits around taking up space, 'cause a whole bike is not a very efficient storage container for a rear hub.

And yeah, I second the "watch out for my bikes" when you walk into the house.

I live in a very small back house, and there's always 3-4 complete bikes in the living room that are my alternating daily riders, plus whatever frames and/or parts I've painted and don't want getting scratched up in the garage.

And then she (whichever "she" that may be at any given time) says "why don't you keep your bikes in the garage?"

'Cause there's already 15 damn bikes crammed in there. Duh.

I am definitely guilty of this one 2Jakes: You tell yourself this is the last one you will ever want...but that notion flies out the window when you spot that
one bike you know you just got to have & you tell
yourself...this is definitely the last one.

The worst part is trying to figure out how I am going to sneak this bike past the warden.
How to fure out how I am going to squeeze that next bike into my limited space
without stumbling over one.

The first part shouldn’t be too difficult. Take some bikes on your vehicle with the excuse
that they need to be fixed, sold or whatever.
Leave room for the new acquisition. Blend it in when you come back. The warden will
never know. The trick is to have enough stock for this to really work.

The stumbling over the bikes & trying to squeeze them in your limited space is really
not that bad if you think about it.
Be grateful !
Think of all the starving bikes in other parts of the world that need a home! ;)

Last edited:
I'm blessed with lots of space to stash bikes and parts, etc. No wife to tell me not too. Even with tons of bikes and pedal cars, it still looks neat and organized due to the fact they are spread out. This is why I've never too sure just how many bikes I have. But I'd know if one was missing!

Denial, its not just a river in Africa...

cd33cea80236d6ce1258b228454d1827.png
Hey that look's just like Robert Riley!

Back