When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You Schwinn guys are nuts...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm just glad to see that the repop buzz kill didn't spoil the appetite for the real deal.

And besides, Nuts, is $40,000 dollars a plate at George Clooneys house, just to get Obama re elected.

That's for sure.

Worth and value are definitely in the eyes of the beholder.
I just paid $1,200 for a Morrow parts box because I was tired of looking and getting turned down. So, when a nice one became available, I decided to end the search and just step up and buy the thing.
Now my search is over, and I will probably never buy another one of those again.
Worth and value only matter to the flipper. If you are going to keep the thing, then who really cares what you had to pay for it.
I once heard the late Johnny Carson say, that the thing that bugged him the most, was when someone would ask, How much did you pay for that?
I loved that about him, because if he saw something that he liked, he bought it, and it was nobodys business how much he paid for it.
The only reason that anybody wants to know the answer to that question, is so that they can feel better about themselves for paying too much on the wiggit that they just bought.

Man, I really "took one for the team" when I let my whole bike (with one of these) go for less than a grand...Oh well, I wouldn't have chopped it up anyhow...

Gimme a break

Are we complaining about someone other than yourselves spending money? If anyone else has an original big brake setuP WITH the original handle and cable for sale, please let me know and I will spend another 1200 to get it! My pm box is waiting!

Back