When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You snooze, you lose!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How long ago was it stolen?
That sucker was stolen about 3 months ago in Oregon so California would be the perfect spot for it to go I can't believe it that frame is so recognizable it's very unusual it didn't have a badge and I know it didn't have a chain and the crank I know that's it man

F---- I Can't prove it disappeared the night I bought it.. the rims were nonuseable.. tires rotted hard. They cant use it due to the rear dropouts

"selling for a relative".....then another item he lists is his own? Time to get on that for sure...

I don't know but situation sucks for sure. I read your old post about falling asleep and it got stole. I guess this post title "snooze you lose" is irony. Not making fun but at least you found it.
No I didn't even have a chance to take a photo of it believe it or not. It was just I got home I fell asleep on the couch then I forgot I bought it believe it or not and then that was it but it's it's a military-style original Rims and unfortunately is house paint red.. there's no badge ..the hangar is still black underneath It has rotted tires on it and the wrong front fender on it... it's a different front fender color yellow I think... not too hard to id .. the handlebars have been cut too so they look kind of odd with a blackout gooseneck that's all I can tell you about it I didn't even have a chance to look at this f****** serial numbers

Yeah I didn't catch on to that that's pretty funny LOL bad karma comes to the thief and the guy that sells it hopefully the guy that bought it knows more than likely he'll be on the cabe talking about it asking what it is.. or Facebook in any case I'm going to make a comment

The seller sent me 2 additional pictures of the bottom bracket when I asked on ebay.

Screenshot_20211030-232242_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20211030-232234_eBay.jpg

Back