When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

you want how much for that rusty bike???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i hear yah

i love them rusty too but 3700 + shipping and then run the risk that stuff is full of pin holes especially the bottom of the tank for instance or damaged in the packing....or the inexperience of the shipper breaking it down...using a vise grip to unscrew the nuts....i mean look at the karate chopped wheel....seems like a high price to pay for patina....

Last edited:

its actually 3800 with 11 bucks shipping....actually sold for 3400 after ending fees minus 150 for shipping if its shipped

You'd be amazed ....

Rust has all levels as we know ... most bikes like the Autocycle in this case have more superficial rust ( surface rust ) on parts & pieces .. chrome items can be replaced down the line .. the painted parts & key items that make up a Autocycle again in this case are where the money is .. the more complete the better as we all know .. & just because there is rust on it doesn't mean its a wall hanger or a part out candidate ... All the pictures below are bikes that show up to the CYCLONE COASTER rides .. the first one is the before shot .. I need to find the after shot after it was gone through with new tires rolling a ride with us ...

Grease it up - pop on new tubes & tires & embrace what you have & when you ride it like that you get 100 times the comments & questions that you would if it was restored & shiny which in my opinion hides the age - character & sole of the bike - Don't believe me try it yourselves ... I know rust isn't for the faint at heart & obviously not for everyone ...

If the bike is original solid & complete the money is always there & rust doesn't devalue a bike as much as you think - lots of people see rust & think the bike isn't worth anything which always puzzles me ... just my 2 cents

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back